The Laurent House welcomes tours on the first and last weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Additional tours may be added as demand dictates. Group tours are available by calling 815-877-2952 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All tours start at Midway Village, 6799 Guilford Rd., Rockford, via shuttle bus at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. each day tours operate. There is no parking available at the Laurent House. Minimum group tour size is four people.
Reservations for group tours can be arranged by contacting Juli Bracken at 815-877-2952. To encourage young people to appreciate the work of Frank Lloyd Wright, student group tours are offered at $5 per person. One adult must accompany every four children.
Guests With Disabilities
We welcome the opportunity to assist guests with disabilities to enjoy the Laurent House. For assistance and information on accessibility, contact Juli Bracken at 815-877-2952. Accommodations will be made to allow guests with disabilities to park at and arrive directly at the Laurent House for tours and events.
Admission is $15 per person. The Laurent House experience is best suited for children over the age of eight.
Visitors are welcome to take photographs for their own personal use. A permit is required for those wishing to use the House or grounds as the background for portraits, landscape photography or for any commercial purposes. To ensure a positive experience for you while maintaining a pleasant experience for our visitors, please abide by the following photography guidelines:
· Taking of photos inside or outside the house while on tours should not delay the tour or inconvenience guests
· No tripods or monopods are allowed on the property.
· Guests may be asked to leave camera bags outside of the home.
· Do not climb trees, walls or boulders, enter the pond or step into gardening beds.
· Group special occasion photos (ie; prom, homecoming, graduation, birthdays, family reunions, etc) are only permitted with the advance purchase of a permit for a private photography session.
· The Laurent House Foundation assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to equipment.
Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the Laurent House Property.
More to See and Do in and Around Rockford
The Pettit Memorial Chapel is the only cemetery chapel designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The Pettit Chapel is located in the Belvidere Cemetery at 1121 N. Main St. in nearby Belvidere, Illinois. For information, please visit www.belviderecemetery.com.
For more to see and do in Rockford, visit the Rockford Area Convention and Visitors Bureau at www.gorockford.com.