The demand for Laurent House tours is growing. To protect your tour time, please make sure you have the exact date and time you want before you submit your payment. That will reduce stress for everyone! Thank you, and we'll see you at Midway Village where you'll check-in for your tour!
The Laurent House tours for 2016 are the first and the third weekend of each month. All tours begin at Midway Village, 6799 Guilford Rd., Rockford, IL. After checking in with Laurent House Guest Relations in the Midway Village Lobby, a shuttle bus will drive you to the Laurent House.
There is no parking available at the Laurent House.
Private tours for small and large groups are welcome. A private tour costs $100, plus the price of the $15 ticket for each guest. We look forward to seeing you there!
Tours of the Laurent House begin and end at the Visitor Center. No parking accomodations are available at the house itself. All personal items must be checked in at the Visitor Center.
View Larger Map
Reservations for group tours may be arranged by calling Executive Director Susan Meyers at 815-877-2952; emailing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. To encourage young people to experience the genius designs of Frank Lloyd Wright, group tours are offered for students at $5 per person. One adult must accompany every four children. The admission fee for adults is always $15.
Guests With Disabilities
We welcome the opportunity to assist guests with disabilities at the Laurent House. For assistance and information on accessibility call 815-877-2952, or email email@example.com.
Admission is $15 per person, and the Laurent House experience is best suited for children over the age of eight.
Visitors are welcome to take photographs without using a flash for their own personal use. A permit is required for those wishing to take pictures of the House or grounds as the background for portraits, landscape photography or for any commercial purposes. Please abide by the following photography guidelines:
· Courtesy first. Unless you are on a private tour, taking of photos inside or outside of the House should not delay the tour or inconvenience your fellow guests.
· No tripods or monopods are allowed on the property.
· It is best not to bring camera bags to the Laurent House. Guests may be asked to leave camera bags outside of the home.
· Do not climb trees, walls or boulders, enter the pond or step into gardening beds.
· Special occasion photos such as prom, homecoming, graduation, birthdays, family reunions, etc., are only permitted with the advance purchase of a permit for a private photography session.
· The Laurent House Foundation assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to equipment.
Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the Laurent House Property.
More to See and Do in and Around Rockford
The Pettit Memorial Chapel is the only cemetery chapel designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The Pettit Chapel is located in the Belvidere Cemetery at 1121 N. Main St. in nearby Belvidere, Illinois. For information, please visit www.belviderecemetery.com.
While at Midway Village, you could tour some of the spectacular exhibits. For more information, go to www.midwayvillage.com.
For more to see and do in Rockford, please visit the Rockford Area Convention and Visitors Bureau at www.gorockford.com.